Briar Hill Primary School Uniform is now available from Karl Sports. Extra Ties (Year 5 -6 only) & Book Bags are available to purchase on MCAS.
Link to our School Cardigan and Jumper
The basic school uniform consists of:
- Briar Hill Logo Grey jumper or Cardigan (available from Karl Sports)
- Plain white polo-shirt or plain white shirt.
- Black trousers or knee length skirt
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Blue check summer dresses or smart black shorts (only in summer months)
- Briar Hill Primary school book bag
- Year 5-6 - will be given a teal tie.
- Plain White T-shirt
- Black Shorts or Trousers
- Jumper or Jacket can be worn outside.
- Trainers or Plimsolls.
Clothing and Personal Property
We do not encourage children to bring toys or personal property to school. Items that become a distraction will be removed until the end of the day and discouraged in future.
Apart from watches, no jewellery should be worn in school. If ears are already pierced, studs only may be worn and in the interest of safety they must be removed for P.E./swimming activities.
Children should not wear makeup or temporary tattoos. Long hair should be worn tied up for PE and DT for health and safety reasons.
Briar Hill Primary Swap Shop
Briar Hill are always looking for ways to reduce the cost of school uniform for our families and the only logo items that parents need to purchase are a sweatshirt or cardigan from Karl Sports.
With this in mind we would like to ask if you have any clothing items i.e. trousers, skirts, tops, coats etc that your child has grown out of, and are still wearable would you please consider donating them to Briar Hill.
Please pop them into the school office at your earliest convenience.